AT EVERYONE THE MARATHON
Ski marathon “Asia-EUROPAS-azija”: for its long history has turned to the big ski holiday on which, except a classical marathon of 42 km, many runnings on different distances are spent. Therefore everyone can choose any of them on the forces. It does a holiday very democratic and attractive, giving the chance to rise on skis to the person of any age and any level of preparation.
The shortest distance of 100 m, it run children of preschool age. The interesting fact – on this distance age of the most young participants all becomes more younger every year! In running of girls the tiny skier with a dummy in a mouth which is supported for a hand by mum.
Anechka Ovchinnikova on a distance.
– Anechka Ovchinnikova on a distance. As it was found out, Anechke year and was executed 5 months only, therefore questions were answered with mum Olja.
– Anyuta the first time has risen on skis?
– No, we prepared for a marathon. At us in a court yard the ski track is laid, and we went on it some times. But in competitions, of course, did not participate. And the son, Vadim, participates every year. Here we also have decided, that too it is time to Anyuta to rise on skis.
– How Anja feels after distance passage?
– Yes, in my opinion, normally.
At ceremony rewarding of winners to Lena Afanasenko special prizes have been handed over Anna Ovchinnikovoj and the most young participant of running of boys. The group of teenagers with the skis, roughly exchanging the impressions of distance passage on 1,5 km, willingly is represented:
Maksim Orehov, Dima Kravchenko, Denis Vasin and Aleksandr Botanov.
Children are engaged on branch of sports orientation of children’s youthful sports school № 4 the first year. Children are happy with the performance, and Sasha Botanov even has got to the prize-winning six – has occupied 5 place.
Has managed to be pulled out in mass start on 5 km, having left itself many adult sportsmen.
Vladimirs PAULS, a photo of the author and M.Belenja